Thursday 31 March 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to stand side on when we were about to strike and keep an eye on the ball when you are about to strike.


The throwing and catching strategy I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to use soft hand when I was about to catch the ball.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball is to use a different technique because the technique I was using didn't work for me.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to be able to know were the striker was going to hit the ball because I need to be able to be be in the right place to catch the ball.


The game that I enjoyed the most was all of thembecause I learnt a lot and I was also having fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment