Monday 2 May 2016

I can describe the structure of a Short Story

The perfect solution

Something I have learned about the structure of short stories is:that the problem starts straight away

After reading some short stories two things I will remember when I write my own short story are that the first paragraph is about character and that the problem starts straight away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rugby League Man

Something I have learned about the structure of short stories is that the first paragraph: is about the character

After reading some short stories two things I will remember when I write my own short story are that the first paragraph is about character and that the problem normally starts straight away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment